UNANNOUNCED TORNADO

 Oh No!

What a tornado

A volcanic that has taken away

My joy my love my happiness and my excitement



Ever since the disaster visited me

I have always been whacked out

 because I miss you


My love!

Since this tornado uprooted you

Life has been in a bad whirling wind


Why me?

Why should my heart be tattered at this stage?


I thirst for your presence

I hunger for your love

I miss you my love


Wished nature could have just taken me now to my mummy’s ka

In the Khufu at Giza.


Written by;

Diana Mariam Nasigri

(McRhelta)

Comments

  1. Push hard dear u're getting there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud mom
    Keep moving 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heart touching massage that really reminds individual for what to come and what to feel in future, No matter what. God bless the writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one tooo...but there are some spellings we should notice...de word *mummy* is wrong..the correct one is*Mommy*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FADED LOVE - A WRITTEN POEM BY DIANA MARIAM NASIGRI

SON OF PASTOR FOSTER EDEM EDENAM AND CEO OF ENB BREAD HUB DONATES TO GALINKPEGU COMMUNITY IN NORTHERN REGION

NUGS TO CREATE A TAXI STATION ON NYANKPALA CAMPUS